Daily Contradictions

By. Eleven Something

Life in the Advertising Industry.

Worry Wart

By Mr. Eleven Something.

I get paranoid when I have things pending at work.

1. Our LRT / Lightbox design got rejected due to some anal people on the media approval board. We have to revise it and I hope the clients are agreeable to the solution I have in mind. If not then we're in deep shit.

2. I have to follow-up on some minor translation for our press ad.

3. I need to go for Coke Euro launch on Tuesday. The operative word here is NEED. Even though I have all this crap on the old account (not my fault!), I NEED to focus on my new account. It's a matter of principles. I will not put Coke on hold any longer. I've delayed it ENOUGH.

4. My boss is on leave. I really hope my other colleagues can help me out while I'm away on Tuesday.

5. I have to shift place tomorrow and I hope the internet connection is up and running when I move.

6. I got discussion with the team over a new project Coke tomorrow. Need to balance the leftover crap on the old acct with the new acct.

7. Whatever happens, all the crap on the old acct need to be settled by Friday cause I'll be away for 2 weeks overseas. Tiket dah beli 2 months in advance already. No way can cancel at this point (not that I want to anyway). I need this break or I'll crack.

No Comment

Post a Comment