Daily Contradictions

By. Eleven Something

Life in the Advertising Industry.

Knocked Up

By Mr. Eleven Something.


It's 5 something in the morning now. I can't remember what sort of weird dream i was having but somewhere in the middle of it, it prompted me to get up real fast thus knocking my forehead at the cupboard beside my bed. And its not one of those light knock. This is major. I swear to god I saw stars right before i went back to sleep.

Apparently this is not the first time. There's this one time my cousin (who's also my roommate) saw me knocking my head on the cupboard beside my bed over and over again in one night! What the hell!! I must have really love that damn cupboard!


Looking at the mirror now I can see a small swell coming up. This is excellent!

No Comment

Post a Comment