Daily Contradictions

By. Eleven Something

Life in the Advertising Industry.

Less

By Mr. Eleven Something.

Recently there has been abit of a slowdown in the workflow mainly because our contract is finishing and the new agency has start doing some work for the clients . Don't get me wrong, its not like I'm sitting idle and shaking my legs. What i mean is, that i can actually go back at 6.30pm daily. Usually it would be till about 8 or 9pm. On bad days it would go up to 11pm-1am. In some ways i feel guilty for going back early but i keep telling myself that if i come to work at 8am, its my right to go home on time. Ofcourse, in the advertising industry such rationale don't usually work because the workload is sometimes phenomenal and maxing out 15 hours per day is normal. But lately that is not the case. So i go home early. And i try to do normal things that normal people do.....like having a life.

I know this little breather will not last. But at least there IS a breather. Always with the silver lining...

No Comment

Post a Comment