Daily Contradictions

By. Eleven Something

Life in the Advertising Industry.

Low Blood Pressure

By Mr. Eleven Something.

For all my panic attacks and stress at work it's actually surprising that I have low blood pressure. I think it fluctuates from normal to low but today it's at a low. I always knew the headache behind my head and occasional dizziness means something. And now I can confirm it with our brand new blood pressure machine. A new toy my family bought recently.

The headaches and dizziness gets even worst when we get sick. My sister and I...we both have this in common. Seriously, if flu comes i can't even turn my head swiftly without getting a massive headache. And if I want to see the world turn black for a split second, all i have to do it tilt my head up real quickly. Flu is always so memorable.

No Comment

Post a Comment