Daily Contradictions

By. Eleven Something

Life in the Advertising Industry.

Music: Cassie - Is it you

By Mr. Eleven Something.



Cassie - Is it you. From the OST of Step up 2

I'm looking for someone to share my pain (Uh)
Someone who I can run to, who would stay with me when it rains
Someone who I can cry with trough the night
Someone who I can trust who's hardest right
And I'm looking for someone


Is it you? is it you?
Maybe you're the one I've been waiting for
Could you be the one for me?
Could you be the one I need?

(My current favorite song. Usually i'll hate the weak vocals but somehow i love this)

- source -

3 Comments

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Great! a bot thinks my blog is interesting. spam me silly.

Post a Comment