Daily Contradictions

By. Eleven Something

Life in the Advertising Industry.

Panic At The Disco

By Mr. Eleven Something.

I hate it when I jump every time some so-called 'urgent' agenda appear suddenly. I don't want to point fingers here but my previous jobs has thought me many things. I had learned alot and gained much experience from handling 'The Anjing'. But among the many thing I had learn and gained, it had also made me panicky in tight situations. I try not be like that because I know my clients now are more understanding but bad habits are hard to break. I'm trying so hard but it takes time I guess. I must fix this flaw cause its getting very tiresome. Every time I panic at a certain job, it will make the creatives panic and when they panic, work gets stressed and quality of work degrades. Domino, domino, domino. It happened today but was quickly fixed. But thats besides the point. The point is that I should control this more or else I'm gonna get a heart attack and die!

No Comment

Post a Comment